Wednesday 8 December 2010

After the Feast comes the Famine


Following on from my recent fever of creativity, everything has come to a grinding halt as family life, Christmas and business gets in the way. It's all deeply frustrating, there's so many things I want to get on with, to try out, experiment with, and I've got lots of half finished projects around that I'm longing to finish. Maybe I'll get some more time after Christmas, but in the meantime I thought I'd post a few of the journal pages I created just to remind myself that I have achieved something, and as an inspiration to do more....


You may notice that they all have the common theme of 'trees'.  This wasn't planned at first, but my first pages all happened to feature trees in some way, so it has now become the theme of my first journal.  Only a few pages left now.  I quite like the idea of each one having a theme, so I might give the next one a theme too...




1 comment:

  1. I know just what you mean Jude - the 2 weeks before Christmas are always frantic, and I get twitchy when I have no time to paint!

    Your journal is beautiful - I love all the pages but especially the bottom two - gorgeous work!

    ReplyDelete