Saturday 25 June 2011

All Change

It's been a bit quiet on here of late.  I've been having a big think about all my blogs, and where I want them to go, and I have decided to make a few changes to this one. I don't have a lot of my own creative work on here at the moment - that's partly because I'm just not getting the time to do my own thing very much (though hopefully that might change when my youngest starts school in September) and partly because I'm so shy of showing it to people - this is something which I'm going to have to get over, but in the meantime I've decided that I'm going to make this blog a little less about me - I still want to use it to share my own work when it happens, but I want to share some of my creative finds on the web, and a few more things that inspire me.  Who knows I may even feel able to promote it then!

So, as you can see, the first step has been to rename it. I shall sort out the IP address at a later date when I get round to it.

1 comment:

  1. with a little one in the house it's a miracle a mom blogs..so, ...wishing you the best, don't be afraid

    ReplyDelete